Cliff Waldie, a Vice Principal in Prince George was a breath of fresh air and talked about Fresh Grade with our class. Overall, Fresh Grade is an online portfolio for students, teachers, and parents. It is a tool where you are able to communicate information from teacher to parents or teacher to student but also student to teacher. Fresh Grade is accessible across multiple medias and is free to all users. This platform allows parents to see what their children are learning and doing at school. Parents are now able to ask their children about specific activities they have done instead of just asking how there day was. I have been in many situations where students have asked me to share an image or video with their parents but I did not have a way to share this information. I am glad that I am now aware of Fresh Grade so that I am able to keep a track of a student’s journey and more importantly, students are able to keep a record of their learning. I think this is a great substitute for report cards and is much more valuable to all parties involved. This is a platform that allows teachers to become paperless, and more organized as well as present material in real time.