I was born and raised in Abbotsford, B.C. I am a very family orientated person and I enjoy outdoor adventurous activities. I have worked with children for many years, whether it was providing one on one support or organizing group activities . I completed my first degree in the Bachelor of Arts with a major in psychology at the University of the Fraser Valley in 2016. I will now complete my Bachelor of Education in Elementary Years at the University of Northern British Columbia in 2020.

I have always wanted to make a positive impact in the lives of children. As I teacher, I want to be able to support and challenge students through their educational journey. I will also celebrate the diversity of each and every student and create an inclusive environment. My teaching philosophy is to create a safe place for students where they are able to be themselves.

I look forward to meeting and collaborating with other educators. I am excited to get to know all of the little people that I am blessed to teach. I look forward to creating a classroom where every child feels welcome and safe. Being a teacher is one of the most challenging yet rewarding professions; I feel that my passion of helping and teaching children will allow me to have a successful career.